All participants must complete and sign the COVID-19 Waiver before participation.
2020 Season Update - Sundays
All Grand Masters Games start @ 9am
All Super Masters Games start @ 10:30am
August 9 Schedule
9am #1 Generals vs. #2 Bushwood CC
9am #3 Breakaway vs. #4 Tombstone
10:30am Genesis vs. Lax Gear
10:30am Old Skool Hooligans vs. DLC/Team Everlast
We need to follow guidelines to allow us to play. You can click on the following link to find the: CULL COVID-19 Protocols
Please make sure we don't violate the rules so we can continue to play. People react differently to this pandemic. Keep in mind that not everyone feels the same way about the situation as you, so please respect everyone’s feelings on the matter. The CULL has designed the attached guidelines to be very reasonable to be followed and we expect all participants to read and follow them. We would be saddened if we were not allowed to participate in the league due to losing the fields because participants fail to follow protocols. We have all missed the sport we love. Please help us keep playing.
- Participants are encouraged to wear a face covering at all times, except if it inhibits in their ability to participate. Players, referees, and scorekeepers are not expected to wear masks during physical activity if it interferes with their participation.
- Once you get to the field please check in with our staff. They will ask a couple of quick medical questions and check you in as we need to keep an accurate roster.
- Please space out the bags and gear on the sidelines so that we are socially distant.
- While spectators are not encouraged to come to the games, they must be on the OPPOSITE sideline away from the teams.
- Unfortunately we need to clear the fields and parking lots after each game, except for players playing in both games. You can take it to a nearby bar, but we need to avoid the Park Ranger coming over and getting us in trouble. Hopefully we will see an easing of restrictions in the future.
If you have registered and paid you should be showing up on the team roster on the website. If you are not, please be sure to register and pay ASAP or contact us if you have any questions about registration. If you have questions about the team rosters, we encourage you to check with your team captain before contacting us.
Grand Masters games are played at 9am and Super Masters games are played at 10:30am.
We hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy and we hope to see you soon.